What you will need…..
- 10 ounce New York Steak
- 1 whole Japanese Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 3 Tab water
- 2 Tab agave
- 1 Tab minced garlic
- 3 Tab Asian Fish Sauce
- 3 Tab Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Cup Mung Beans
- 4 Sprig of Mint
- 1/2 Cup Peanuts, wild or Roasted
- 1 Whole Lime, quartered to squeeze
- As needed – Lettuce, Red leaf for color is nice
- As needed – Kosher Salt
- As needed – Black Pepper
- As needed – Pure Olive Oil
- Preheat cooktop to high and get burner high. THEN, get pan (a good one,) hot and add the pure olive oil.
- Salt and pepper the steak well and add the steak AWAY from you. Let it sit there at least 2 minutes and then turn and cook the other side. More time if you want a more cooked steak. Take it off the heat and let it sit while you do the rest of the salad.
- Mix the water, agave, garlic, fish sauce, and lime juice in a non reactive bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, arrange all the rest of the ingredients: Lettuce in the bottom or along an edge, mung bean sprouts, peanuts, lime wedges, mint, cucumbers and slice the steak thinly against the grain. With a spoon, sprinkle the dressing over the salad and pour the remaining dressing in a small bowl and leave on the table.
START EACH DAY WITH A GRATEFUL HEART!
Please remember everyone’s body is different and unique. Always discuss any areas of concern about your autoimmune disease with your doctor.
Hugs to all…..You can do it!
Don’t be afraid of failure. If you never try, you will never succeed.