The conference is coming soon…..just 15 days until May 5!!
We have an amazing group of speakers this year and you will be able to learn so much about all aspects of your body as well as focus on your health and well-being too. The cost is just $20 which includes a continental breakfast and a healthy lunch. Parking is $6 with a validation and we have lots of great tools to help you live healthy and happy everyday!
- Kelli Yamamoto, Premier Level V Executive Consultant at Rodan + Fields will be there to help you learn more about how to care for your dry skin. I love the Active Hydration Serum! It is really great for my dry skin. I also like the Micro-Dermabrasion Paste that helps to polish my skin and make it soft and smooth.
- Alice Inoue from Happiness University will have her books, CD’s and great information available for you to purchase.
- Erin Betancourt and Delicious Healthcare will be there to help educate you about a plant-based diet.
- Checkout Elliott Lum and learn more about Super Lutein! I started taking this amazing supplement last year in March and it has been so beneficial in helping to keep me healthy everyday. The carotenoids are from natural sources and has helped my eyes and overall health improve since I started taking it daily.
- Dr. Kristine Uramoto will be available to sign up anyone interested in joining our Sjögren’s and Lupus Data Collection Research.
- Learn more about your eyes with Eyesight Hawaii. Come visit with Kristel Torres and Dr. Dash…get your questions answered and great information too!
- Come and learn from the National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii. They have many great tools to help you learn about how to live healthy as well as free testing too!
- Checkout Joni Kamiya who is an Occupational Therapist and Co chair of Public Relations and Social Media Manager for OT Association of Hawaii. She will be helping to share and educate on ways you can help yourself everyday. She has lots of tips for everyone!
- April Lewis, Optometrist on Kauai and living with Sjögren’s syndrome will be there to share her tips and help to educate you about dry eyes.
- Come visit Michelle Matsuoka and learn more about doTERRA. I love my diffuser and the many different oils that help to calm and relax me! There are many health benefits and she will be sharing her great tips and how to use these essential oils.
You will have the opportunity to win a beautiful gift basket from Down To Earth and Two 1 month certificates to Egan’s Bootcamp worth $267 per person!
Hope to see you on May 5!
Please visit slfhawaii.org for more information and to register!!