May 4th is almost here…14 days and counting down.
I wanted to share some details….
- Registration will begin at 730am until 8am.
- We will be providing a breakfast buffet from 730am – 9am.
- The conference will begin at 8am.
- We have some great speakers and there will be lots of education to help you learn about lupus, lupus nephritis, inflammation and immunometabolism in autoimmune disease and living healthy with your autoimmune disease.
- Each speaker will have one hour to share all of their amazing knowledge with those who attend the conference.
- You will have the opportunity to learn stretching exercises and seated breathing techniques in between speakers which can help to soothe and calm your nervous system.
- Everyone who attends will enjoy a lunch buffet.
- Anthony Chrisco and The Fascianator will educate and teach you how to take care of your fascia living with an autoimmune disease after lunch.
- The conference will end at 2pm.
- Parking will be validated and $6.
- Registration fee is $25.
We will not be having a conference in 2020. This would be a great opportunity for anyone living with an autoimmune disease to come and connect as well as enjoy yourself!
Please visit slfhawaii.org to register. We will be limited to 75 attendees this year. Share this with your friends and family who can be a great support for you!
I hope to see you on May 4….